We are looking for self motivated, team oriented individuals to fill the following full-time positions at BlazeTech.
- Part-Time Administrative Assitant: For the right person, potential advancement in company as well as switching to full time position after a 6 month employment period.
- R&D Position in Microgrids: Electrical or Energy Engineer with at least an M.S. degree or equivalent experience working on power systems.
- Fire and Combustion Engineer: Ph.D. or BS/MS with equivalent experience in Mechanical, Chemical, Aeronautical, or Fire Protection Engineering.
- R&D Position for Mechanical or Aero/Astro: BS or MS in Mechanical, Aero/Astro Engineering or similar. Design and build prototype systems and perform other research functions.
- Structural Dynamics: PhD or BS/MS with equivalent experience in Mechanical, Aeronautical, Civil or Materials Engineering.
In addition, we are looking to hire in the following areas:
- International Program Coordinator: At least ten (10) years of work experience with international organizations and donor agencies such as AID, World Bank, WHO and UNDP.
- Senior Engineer: Design/develop/maintain engineering computational models and software applications, develop interfaces, maintain web infrastructure/content and RDBMS.
BlazeTech developed ADORA, a premier software in Off Site Consequence Analysis. This software is available for license or as a service. It has been used by leading environmental service companies, chemical process industries and government agencies. We are looking for:
- Environmental Assessment/RMP Expert: A senior individual that can leverage our internal resources and capture directly a portion of the RMP/environmental assessment market. Individual must have completed successfully several projects in this area. Experience in regulatory analysis and in the chemical industry required.
- Software Sales Representative: To sell ADORA licenses or services on a comission basis. Individual must have a track record in selling high end software in the chemical or environmental industry.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
29B Montvale Ave. Woburn, MA 01801
We are currently accepting internship and co-op applications for 2017. Interns will work on engineering tasks alongside BlazeTech staff.
Please send resume and transcript (unofficial is acceptable) to: email@example.com